Gallatin Valley Chiropractic is OPEN!
We will continue to provide the highest quality care to our patients, while also reducing the strain on our local emergency departments.
We are taking EXTRA precautions for COVID-19 in accordance with the current CDC guidelines at our clinic:
• All Patients are now required to sanitize before and after their appointments with clinic provided hand sanitizer
• All Patients are to call and reschedule their appointments for a later date if they have a cough or fever
GVC staff schedule any immune compromised or elderly patients specific times throughout the day that limit contact with others
• GVC staff have removed toys and magazines from the lobby and treatment rooms to reduce chances to spread germs
• GVC staff are to wipe down thoroughly each treatment table between patients with medical grade antimicrobial solution
• GVC doctors are required to sanitize their hands before and after each patient encounter
• GVC doctors and staff now have their temperature taken before every shift to screen for fever
Patients that have had a positive COVID-19 test may be seen here after they recover from the illness in accordance with these CDC guidelines:
• At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery defined as: resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath); and,
• At least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.